• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Do you sell auction paddles and rally fans?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Nice promo vid!

Love the part about not sorting them........ would be a huge time drain to get them all in order and obviously kill any efficiency gained by fast printers and flatbed cutters.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Is there a need for the customer to have them sorted? They just assign random numbers to random people anyway - at least in my experience LOL

Nice video! This gets me thinking about doing this kind of video for my business. And you have a nice looking sample package, I think I'm going to order one.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
My biggest seller is auction panels... Thank goodness I found a source for it

That's awesome Texas! I had no idea? Do you work with alot of non-profits in general? Or is it mostly political rallies you are getting involved with? Anyway, thanks for the post! :clapping:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Is there a need for the customer to have them sorted? They just assign random numbers to random people anyway - at least in my experience LOL

Nice video! This gets me thinking about doing this kind of video for my business. And you have a nice looking sample package, I think I'm going to order one.

Thank you! Yes, just get your phone and shoot a video!

You are correct about the sorting. It's typically first time resellers that ask the question. It's always hard to explain why we don't sort them. It was a good opportunity to shoot the video doing so many at one time. We typically do a few thousand a day, but they are throughout the day mixed in with other orders.

mbasch

I have also seen these used at outdoor funerals during the summer and rally's. they make great fans to keep folks cool.