• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone have profile for new MPI 1105 for L25500

Dennis422

Hi.
Does anyone have a profile and it is willing to share for MPI 1105 series for L25500 and Flexi?
Avery does not have it for download on their website.

Thank you

Christian @ 2CT Media

Is it not the same as the 1005?

On our 360 we started with the 1005 profile and tweaked it, but the 1005 was pretty close the white point is a bit bluer on the new face stock.

Dennis422

Not sure is it the same. The have Caldera and Onyx versions for L25500 but Flexi is only for 360.
I can try that, but I thought that material would be pretty different from 1005 just because 1005 had issues with a lot of heat in latex printers.

Christian @ 2CT Media

We never had any issues with 1005 in our L260 or 360... but we never used straight canned profiles, they were always just starting points.

This new 1105 adhesive to me is more tacky than 1005 so that's going to be a learning curve but other than that it seems like it's ok.