• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone know a site for logos other than brands of the world?

Rhino

If all else fails, call the corporate office. If you have rights to use the logos, they'll have no problems giving them to you.

The last time I had to call, the graphics department game me more than I asked for. (New logos, new designs, new ad campaines) They said I could do what ever I wanted as long as it was tasteful..

digitalgraffiti

http://www.webchantier.com/index_fr.html

I found that these logos from these so called logo sites are not always accurate (most the time they are not), or they 1000 vector points when only need 12, so I try not to use them.

Contact the company directly and if your client is a legit company (reseller) they will normally provide the logos or images to you by access to official dealer sites. I do this all the time and never have a problem getting quality vectored images (sometimes only provide Jpegs) I always make sure my client know I will be contacting them first though.

If that does not work or too hard to get ahold of someone you can usually find find better quality logos going directly to the company's website and pulling a quality vectored logo off of a PDF from the website. Look for manuals or sales brochures.

Or do the search as mentioned above by the link