Does anyone know how these are called?


New Member
Hi i don't live in us and i dont know where tomfind this kind of signs, i have tried with signaletic and haven't got what i want

I need a provider who make this kind (not same model) of signs for Interior buildings



  • Screenshot_2020-09-14-17-28-01-106_com.whatsapp.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Screenshot_2020-09-14-17-28-03-446_com.whatsapp.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 203


Active Member
These are going to be custom fabricated, you won't find them in a catalogue. Check out vista signs if you want a modular system that still looks somewhat custom (not the curved ones they are very dated now)


Active Member
Not very good photos but if they are what I believe they are, they come from a company in California. I'll see if I can dig up the name tomorrow and report back. The local City Hall has that style and I supply the lettering for blanks that they (Facilties Management) purchase in bulk.