• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone recognize this plaque?

AUTO-FX

Before I go the trouble of making these up "peice meal", I thought I would ask if anyone recognizes this Audi technician's plaque. Is there a vendor out there where I can order it as a kit and then just insert my printed background image?
It is 18"x24", maybe 1/2 inch MDO for the print board, and 1/8" acrylic face. Stainless screw caps, and stick on photo holder, also.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG-20111010-00058.jpg
    IMG-20111010-00058.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 89

CS-SignSupply

Not seen this before and no idea where to get stock item if one exists.

Why not reverse print on clear and stick to back of acrylic? better yet, reverse print on cast etch vinyl and stick to backside of clear acrylic. Then vinyl cut and print the front items.

Just a thought.

ova

Looks like a custom made plaque. The board looks like a standard plaque board. ( maybe cheapo pressed wood chips} The acrylic looks like a custom cut with reversed cut text and Audi symble applied to the back and fastened to the board with the SS screws. The silver plate looks to be sublamation on silver aluminum and two sided taped to the acrylic.

Dave

AUTO-FX

OK, I guess I can wing it. I had taken one apart some time ago and took a photo of the background image. I can print that, sandwich it between board and acrylic, and put cut vinyl on top, and I'll use printable brushed alum film from R tape for the silver plate. Close enough. Oh, and the local Ace Hardware actually has stainless screw caps. Now where to find that photo holder? Google!