• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Domino's Pizza Logo Colors?

MindsEyeOpen

I've looked everywhere I can think of online to find the Pantone colors for the Domino's logo. We are doing some Translucent vinyl for a lit sign for a local franchise.

I've pulled in a few of the logos from the usual sites but several of them show different colors.

Anyone happen to know the official colors?

Last edited:

jfiscus

Rap Master
In the PDF I downloaded from their official website I found the following colors in the vector artwork:
Red = 4.47,100, 82.57, 0.32
Blue = 87.4, 46.53, 11.45, 0.26
Check those numbers against your swatch book & find out what colors are closest, or just print it using those values & you should be fine.
Especially with translucent vinyl/lit sign, where you are going to be running a double-pass and the colors may vary with the extra ink density.
http://www.google.com/search?q=domi...ominos.com&hl=en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=off

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I've looked everywhere I can think of online to find the Pantone colors for the Domino's logo. We are doing some Translucent vinyl for a lit sign for a local franchise.

I've pulled in a few of the logos from the usual sites but several of them show different colors.

Anyone happen to know the official colors?

Wouldn't it be up to the people who are getting you to do the work to supply you with the necessary specs for the colours?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wouldn't it be up to the people who are getting you to do the work to supply you with the necessary specs for the colours?

Of course it is. For the most part, these franchise companies are supposed to work with an authorized shop and it looks like someone might be cutting some corners.

That information is provided to all franchisee's usually on a disc or two along with a booklet and information on how to contact your authorized sign shop. That's part of a franchise deal. You're all supposed to look alike and what better way than by keeping all of your signs coming from one or two places ?? You can be assured of quality and consistency in this manner. The only thing I don't like about this is..... the kickbacks involved using this method.

MindsEyeOpen

Thanks for all of the replies.

You're right, the customer should provide the info. Apparently this is one of those situations where two franchises are sharing the same building and/or sign. I'm really not sure exactly what the situation is. We are an authorized shop for Baskin Robbins and our client said he needed a pan-face sign split equally between Baskin Robbins and Domino's logos.

So I guess at this point I'm just gonna put a note on my boss' desk and let him deal with it. haha

MindsEyeOpen

Last I looked.... red, white and blue ??

:banghead:

Scratch the reply above, I just went to BOTW & found it in 2 seconds: http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/dominos-pizza-pasala-bien
It's 307/186 .

That is one of the files I got but I don't always trust the colors called out in those files. I always want to confirm them with the corporate/franchise branding guide.

Of course it is. For the most part, these franchise companies are supposed to work with an authorized shop and it looks like someone might be cutting some corners.

...The only thing I don't like about this is..... the kickbacks involved using this method...

I don't know much about the franchising stuff. I just draw the pictures around here. It does make me curious about this sort of thing though. With a situation like what Taco Bell and KFC had going, did they agree to use the same authorized shops? I'm just not quite sure what to do in this situation. I suppose we could produce the Baskin Robbins half of the vinyl and one of Domino's authorized shops could do their side. I'm just gonna let my boss deal with all that when he gets back to the office. haha

Call there Corperate office, they will tell you the proper colors

I called and left a voicemail with the guy they transfered me to. Haven't heard back yet. I was just trying to find the colors online so I could do the drawing done.

MindsEyeOpen

In the PDF I downloaded from their official website I found the following colors in the vector artwork:
Red = 4.47,100, 82.57, 0.32
Blue = 87.4, 46.53, 11.45, 0.26
Check those numbers against your swatch book & find out what colors are closest, or just print it using those values & you should be fine.
Especially with translucent vinyl/lit sign, where you are going to be running a double-pass and the colors may vary with the extra ink density.
http://www.google.com/search?q=domi...ominos.com&hl=en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=off

On a sign like this, we always use their official colors with cut vinyl. I assume they are just like Baskin Robbins and probably have a deal with 3M or some other supplier for custom translucent vinyl. Trying to print and match a franchise logo on a lit sign just isn't something I want to have to deal with.