• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Don't do business with Esco Manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think I know what happened.......... he was so overwhelmed with the signs and what he lost..... $170.00, he started building his new U/L shop. Caught this on facebook last night after he was on s101 around 8:30.

attachment.php

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• ams new shop.jpg
    ams new shop.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 97
I think I know what happened.......... he was so overwhelmed with the signs and what he lost..... $170.00, he started building his new U/L shop. Caught this on facebook last night after he was on s101 around 8:30.

attachment.php

Come on Gino at least find a picture offline that doesn't look like the shed you just told us your building, and that you posted pictures of on here. Some people just like to complain.

FS-Keith

attachment.php

things must be slow

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Come on Gino at least find a picture offline that doesn't look like the shed you just told us your building, and that you posted pictures of on here. Some people just like to complain.

Then, quit complaining and whining...................:rolleyes:

things must be slow

Nah, I did that a while back for the committee.

You didn't know there was an underground s101, huh ??​

ams

So how did everything work out? did they manage to get it to you by 6th? Do you have picture of the product they make & pictures after install?

Not posting anymore on this thread because Gino is an ******* and is jealous of me. If you want the outcome, you can PM me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Awwwww...... so the whole place hasta suffer because you don't like me........:covereyes: boo-hoo-di-hoo-hoo. Now my wittle feewings are hoited.

Status
Not open for further replies.