• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double Printing?

FastStickers

I am having issues with my Epson SureColor S80600. I purchased this machine from a refurbishing company (I have a different refurbished S80600 that functions perfectly) a few weeks ago. Ever since it arrived it has been printing all stickers blurry and out of focus. It looks like the images are being printed twice over, but I am not certain. Has anyone else seen this issue before? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• signs1010 image 2.jpg
    signs1010 image 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 291
  • Signs101 iamge 1.jpg
    Signs101 iamge 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 202

signheremd

head alignment, specifically bi-directional calibration. The double image effect is most likely from ink laid in one direction not lining up to ink in the laid in the other

FastStickers

Thanks, folks.

It has 9 colors currently installed including white, rather than CMYK x2. Does this change your thoughts on it? I'm going to take a look at the bi-directional calibration now and see what I can figure out. Will keep you posted.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
There are two 10 channel heads in the S80600... all colours are duplicated across both heads. A nozzle test print will show this.
Calibration comments above should still be accurate.

FastStickers

Thanks for the update on that. That is good to know. I ran the "auto" calibration functions on the machine, and it didn't make a difference. I'm going to try the manual calibration settings in the morning and hope that works!