• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Double-sided printing

timharpe

Hello all can anyone help me with double sided printing on a HP 260 printer,Everytime i print side B it starts to print 4 inches after the reg. mark
using photoshop 11

timharpe

yes it says it found the line and yes i let onyx atuo side B but when it prints it is 4 inches away from the A side

dbeere

im also curious if versaworks has a specific setting for double sided printing. ive been able to get it to match up within about a half inch by making a mark on the end of "side a" so when you flip it you can line the mark up with the media read line, just gotta understand if theres any blank area on your artboard your printer will feed out that amount of blank area before printing so if its not needed i usually slim it down with document setup. with that said im obviously not doing it the correct way but im very new to the trade and am always open for new ideas. also you have to make sure you are using the right type of material, if its not meant for double sided printing you will be able to see thru it

timharpe

Found the problem it was on the printer itself additonal top margin. ( Rookie mistake lol ) But thanks for your reply.

APC

Rather late response but it also helps to run a Scale Adjustment within Onyx Media Manager.