• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double Sided Window Clings

LMC

Wondering where to get double sided window clings. I only need a quantity of 4 at 11.75" x 11.75"

Thank you

Lisa

J Hill Designs

can you print white? depending on artwork, that could be done on the edge

clear static cling: mirror print design, print white (or possibly white/grey/white to be more opaque) then print design

J Hill Designs

well, if it doesnt have clear elements, you can mirror print on the clear cling, regular print on white vinyl, lam to cling

LMC

That was my though as well. However, I don't have clear cling or any vinyl with a clear adhesive that prints decent in stock. With the small quantity I was hoping to sub it out.

Jackpine

You could do a double sided window print that you could use removable adhesive vinyl......information in the Roland's booklet "Taking The Mystery Out of Printing". Downlad PDF at the Roland site. It is an excellent read.
Here is the link.

http://www.rolanddga.com/resources/pdf/Roland_Mystery_Book.pdf

Wondering where to get double sided window clings. I only need a quantity of 4 at 11.75" x 11.75"

Thank you

Lisa

Last edited:

petepaz

print mirrored image on clear cling or clear vinyl then print the image on white vinyl then laminate the white vinyl print to the clear print and presto 2 sided window cling or decal

bigben

print mirrored image on clear cling or clear vinyl then print the image on white vinyl then laminate the white vinyl print to the clear print and presto 2 sided window cling or decal

the idea is good, but you will see the image on the other side from the interior. It need something blockout between the two images. Maybe a thick vinyl with white/clear glue?

SIGNTIME

did it yesterday print on clear cling mirrored lay white cut vinyl on top that has clear adhesive (oracal 651) then print on something with grey adhesive (3551) and lay on top ... i had to redo this adding the 3551 because i could see the other side and could barely read it.

petepaz

the idea is good, but you will see the image on the other side from the interior. It need something blockout between the two images. Maybe a thick vinyl with white/clear glue?
this is an issue with all 2 sided window clings. the only way we have solved this problem completely is you have to silk screen. you screen your mirrored image on the clear cling then flood white. next you flood silver then white again now on top of that you screen your 2nd side image. you could do it digitally but you would have to make the same layered process but with vinyl. print mirrored image on the clear cling then mount white vinyl. next mount silver or a light gray vinyl then mount your white vinyl with the image printed on it. it's a lot of work and material but we haven't found another way to do it ...yet????

xanderortiz

Honestly, did you try Google or your preference of web search engines?

http://smartpress.com/offering/cust...indow_Clings&gclid=CO-GmMn1ibcCFQE6Qgod6XcATQ

I Googled "2 sided window cling"

Sorry if I am a bit snarky but not having a good day

Good luck :)

Honestly, did you read the original post or the search result you posted? He's not wanting to buy 2-sided cling... He is wanting to produce it (and so am I). This is a forum for solving how to create what others produce not buying it from a middleman, especially when the question was seeking that.

Snarky reply to your snarky reply. :wink:

chafro

I do this :

Print on clear mirror cling then screen print dense white then mount a regular vinyl over the white.

the key is to play with the screen print white so is dense enought so light won't pass.