• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help DRAW X7 Macros stopped working VBA issue?

kheebl

all of my macros stopped working a few days ago and I get error messages when I try to open any. I did not change any settings on my computer and i have windows updates turned off. I tried to repair the corelDRAW install hopefully thinking that would fix the issue and that didn't work either. This is running on win 7 btw.

VBA Problem.png
VBA Problem1.png

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I did a search for that file on my hard drive. Came up with 2 associated with Microsoft Office.
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Data\Delta\root\vfs\programfilescommonx86\microsoft shared\vba\vba6\vbe6ext.olb" (folder)

kheebl

I did a search for that file on my hard drive. Came up with 2 associated with Microsoft Office.
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Data\Delta\root\vfs\programfilescommonx86\microsoft shared\vba\vba6\vbe6ext.olb" (folder)

I checked and I do have that file on my computer, Its not from MS Office i have never had that installed on this computer. I'm thinking i probably need to wipe the OS and stat fresh again, it could probably use anyways.

WildWestDesigns

I checked and I do have that file on my computer, Its not from MS Office i have never had that installed on this computer. I'm thinking i probably need to wipe the OS and stat fresh again, it could probably use anyways.

How many times have you installed X7 on your computers? Wiping and reloading the OS (and programs) would mean that you would use up another seat of the program. It might work (and usually that's the option I would go for, it was actually the option that I usually went with first just for the mere fact that it was Windows), but just keep that in mind. If you run out of seats, then you may be another one like that Flexi user and be told by Corel time to upgrade.

kheebl

How many times have you installed X7 on your computers? Wiping and reloading the OS (and programs) would mean that you would use up another seat of the program. It might work (and usually that's the option I would go for, it was actually the option that I usually went with first just for the mere fact that it was Windows), but just keep that in mind. If you run out of seats, then you may be another one like that Flexi user and be told by Corel time to upgrade.

I have only used 1 seat so far so I believe I should be good, if not i guess its time to upgrade.

kheebl

well i finally figured my problem out. I had to download a trial of office 365 and that somehow installed the correct VBA file and everything is working again.