• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dreamscape Suede - Tiling Color

Squidrax

We are running Dreamscape Suede for 70 linear feet, 130" per sheet. Big job.
Printing on Roland VersaCamm 540i.

- Alternating sheets like we should
- Running job in one stretch like I believe we should

Here's the question ...

Am I wrong in knowledge that slight variations in temp & humidity will affect color an any subsequent reprints?

Are there any steps to take to control color better for consistency when sheets meet up ?

Am I correct that sheets printed on different days will have slight variations due to temp & humidity ?

Thanks

-squid-

Hi Squidrax -

It sounds like you have everything correct for Dreamscapes. We run that on our Epson's and it prints really nicely - no color shading on the seams and very accurate color + high image quality.

We have an HP L360 and had major issues with color shading on the seams - so I believe that each printer and heat/humidity/environment can create different results - so your milage may vary.

Best of luck - we fought this on the HP for months - but haven't had an issue ever on our Epsons!