• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dry-erase conversion.

reQ

This is dirt cheap. I can't find anything even close to that price. I am in Sask. Canada.

reQ

We have 4 glass shops in city here. I actually called all of them. All of them priced it out over $400 for the size & thickness of tempered glass you mentioned. Have no idea how your glass shop sells it. Or our glass shops are nuts lol

CreatedDesigns

What else is nice is I can get it almost any size and shape and they will drill holes for you. which I guess is not a big deal considering they are one of the largest glass companies around.

reQ

If i would get prices like that i would use tempered glass for some indoor signs where acrylic is used... but with my prices here its not possible lol

player

Player you must be bored out of your mind to quote me after 5 years. GET A LIFE

I didn't see the date, this thread was at the top of the list. Posts 20 to 26 are from yesterday.

I stand by what I said, 5 years ago or today...

I can see you still are as friendly as ever.