• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dry Erase Vinyl/laminate For Cold Temperatures?

Positive Image

We need to produce dry erase boards for an industrial customer that will install these boards in rooms that are 20-30 degrees fahrenheit. Can anybody recommend a good dry erase adhesive vinyl (for Latex printer) or dry erase laminate. We outsourced some previous boards for them but they have had problems with the erasable marker being hard to remove and leaving a ghost image & I believe it has to do with the cold temperature. Thanks.

wctsigns

I have used Universal Products dry erase on boards that go outside and had no problem I am in Canada it gets pretty cold up here.:)

juan.runnells

Production Manager Wide Format
Not sure the product number, but pretty sure drytac has some decent dry erase products

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

2B

We tried different dry erase laminates and the type of pen is the most important factor.
Vis a Vis is the only pens we use now and even years later clean off the laminates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
We need to produce dry erase boards for an industrial customer that will install these boards in rooms that are 20-30 degrees fahrenheit. Can anybody recommend a good dry erase adhesive vinyl (for Latex printer) or dry erase laminate. We outsourced some previous boards for them but they have had problems with the erasable marker being hard to remove and leaving a ghost image & I believe it has to do with the cold temperature. Thanks.

I have some very high end Dry erase that will eliminate the "Ghosting" issues you have seen in the past. If you are interested, just let me know as we are pretty local to your area.