• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DTG wholesale question

ericmitchell29

I have a customer that wants to do 20 black shirts, problem is, he wants 3 different designs. I print and cut Color print here but he doesn't like the patch feel to it.

Anyone interested in taking this job, can you email me and or call 207-974-SIGN. I need a price to give him. Its going to be

like this graphic attached except on black so I'll make some small color changes. Left chest and full back. (I'll clean up the graphics, still a rough draft right now)
thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• steelhorsecycleslogo.jpg
    steelhorsecycleslogo.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 79
  • steelhorsesleds.jpg
    steelhorsesleds.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 74

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
just looked at the two designs....the cycles one looks great, but the the angle on the snow mobile on the sleds one doesn't work...do you have one that is at the same angle as the bike??

also, the black boxes around the lettering...is there a purpose for those??? i would suggest just printing the white letters on to the black shirt...