• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DTG wholesale

wildside

apparently i-45 is not a merchant here anymore, so before i go to them....

are there any other direct to garment wholesalers on signs101? i checked the merchant listing and no one specifically lists that they do them

2B

Bump,

We have a customer who is tired of bad screen print from other places and wanting to try DTG, have already sent signage a PM. are there any other MM whom do DTG that I can get prices from?

Thanks,

mudmedia

How has the DTG quality gotten lately? I tried to have some shirts done a few years back but quality didnt seem to hold up..Most the time I am not in need of 12-24 shirts so its hard to find screenprinting at a decent price with low quantities which I totally understand with all the setup of sceeens and the process of it being around it. But if I can find a good quality DTG printer to do some shirts for me might send business there way.

J

john1

Awesome work? So do the MM here John.

Your point?

I have used JPD way before i even knew about signs101. Sorry i didn't go into the future to when i knew about 101 and use a merchant member then.

I use a handful of merchant members for other work. I'm pretty sure i am a supporter of the merchant guys here.

skyhigh

Your point?

I have used JPD way before i even knew about signs101. Sorry i didn't go into the future to when i knew about 101 and use a merchant member then.

I use a handful of merchant members for other work. I'm pretty sure i am a supporter of the merchant guys here.

I'm going to have to think about that for a second John........

hmmmmm, so if you had known another woman before you met your wife, then it would be ok to continue to "use" her?

I can hear that conversation......"But honey, I used her, long before I even met you. Sorry I didn't go into the future to when I knew about you". :rolleyes:

ok, to be serious now.....
I'm not saying its wrong to continue to use your vendor, or anyone else you so choose.....but, a little respect to the MM's here, especially after a few names have already been thrown out there for the OP to choose from (and other members, for that matter). Your post came off (to me anyways) that your vendor, who isn't even a member here that I know of, is much better than our guys here....when in reality, you don't have a clue. For gawd sake man, send the OP a PM instead.
Respect the house you're in.....you are just visiting.

Last edited:
J

john1

I'm going to have to think about that for a second John........

hmmmmm, so if you had known another woman before you met your wife, then it would be ok to continue to "use" her?

I can hear that conversation......"But honey, I used her, long before I even met you. Sorry I didn't go into the future to when I knew about you". :rolleyes:

ok, to be serious now.....
I'm not saying its wrong to continue to use your vendor, or anyone else you so choose.....but, a little respect to the MM's here, especially after a few names have already been thrown out there for the OP to choose from (and other members, for that matter). Your post came off (to me anyways) that your vendor, who isn't even a member here that I know of, is much better than our guys here....when in reality, you don't have a clue. For gawd sake man, send the OP a PM instead.
Respect the house you're in.....you are just visiting.

Are you high or something? I use 4 merchants here thank you very much. The few jobs a year I get for DTG I use a non-merch member, oh my,

Your talking completely out your rear, If it bothers you that bad there is a ignore feature.

I will PM all replies to posts from now on, Wouldn't want you to get upset as it looks like it doesn't take much.

:omg: