• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dually bed

graphics guru

Been in the business for 23 years and done numerous vehicle styles etc but never a dually...i know the beds could present to be tricky and this is an older mid 90's model so its not as smooth of curves in that area...yall got any suggestions to consider..thanks

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
We will make sure our design is sort of generic in the fender area. Depending on the type of fender style we will either wrap the bedside in 1 piece or print an extra fender piece. We are big on printing everything in the wrap design with the exception of dually fenders. We will overlay lettering every time on them.

Work slow and feed into the fender as much as possible. Don't bridge and heat any more than necessary.

graphics guru

sorry for late reply...here is the truck with the proposed wrap drawing..which was approved

Attachments

• fire ed dually.jpg
    fire ed dually.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 148