• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dx5 head leaking through the metal part

tarcisio00

boa tarde, sou do brasil, portanto perdoem o meu inglês ruim.
Estou com problemas a cerca de 1 ano, minhas cabeças de impressão dx5 estão estragando a cada 3 meses, o que acontece é que a parte de baixo da cabeça descola, e fica vazando tinta pelas laterais, só utilizo tinta original mimaki sb54, vou enviar uma foto para que entendam melhor, gostaria de saber a causa desse poblema, e se tem solução.
agradeço a ajuda de todos
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good afternoon. I'm from Brazil, so forgive my bad English.
I'm having problems about 1 year, my dx5 print heads are messing up every 3 months, what happens is that the underside of the head takes off, and leaks ink from the sides, I only use original mimaki sb54 ink, I'll send a photo so that they understand better, I would like to know the cause of this problem, and if there is a solution.

I thank the help of all you

s!AnFHBYnbwroZ7janzMcLx0TkmreU