• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

E120Err SubTankLo M

Panett Signs

On my VJ 1604, when I go to print a nozzle check (or anything else), a message comes up filling sub tanks, and after some time this error message comes on and all the lights start flashing.

Someone know how to correct this?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

henryp

Is the error on one subtank only? If so, look at that subtank and see that it is not filled up (visually compare it to the others). If it is not filling up, it is most likely that its 2-way valve is not opening when it should and thus not allowing ink from the cartridge to flow into the subtank to fill it.

Stealth Ryder

Is the error on one subtank only? If so, look at that subtank and see that it is not filled up (visually compare it to the others). If it is not filling up, it is most likely that its 2-way valve is not opening when it should and thus not allowing ink from the cartridge to flow into the subtank to fill it.

+1

If the valves are not opening/closing you can go into the Maintenance Menu and open/close them, you will be able to hear each time the cycle... If not, replace the valves...