• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions (E150 err Airheat TH. L.)

JohnBoy1972

Good Morning, I have a Mutoh Valuejet 1608 Hybrid. I keep getting this (E150 err Airheat TH. L.) . Looking for any suggestions/ info regarding this error. Someone said it might be the sensor but having trouble location that sensor.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That is one machine I still have yet to work on. I can't help too much but TH usually means thermistor which is a sensor that detects temperature. I am assuming the air heater on the left is either not heating properly or the thermistor isn't reading the temp properly.

JohnBoy1972

That is one machine I still have yet to work on. I can't help too much but TH usually means thermistor which is a sensor that detects temperature. I am assuming the air heater on the left is either not heating properly or the thermistor isn't reading the temp properly.

Hi thanks... I kinda figured that part out but I don't know what to do about it