• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

e6 and xp

nuke

signs since 1999
you will love the speed, just purchased 2.4 pentium4 computer with 19 inch moniter, make sure you get good video card helps with speed, and pleny memory, i have had e6 every since it came out and it's great, good luck

geb

Any recommendations for a video card, I'm looking at Dell Computers, probably going to order tonight. Also looking at 512 ram, 80 gb, dual cd with burner. Thanks nuke.

nuke

signs since 1999
video card

NIVDIA GeForce MX4000 and make sure you get Regular CD and a CD burner, because I used to run into problems with burners is that they seem to be sensative to some cds like burnt or old cds

nuke

signs since 1999
hey got another suggestion

My computer was built by a local guy paid $1100us with 19" flat screen not panel moniter and 2.8 p4 processor 512ram, video card and 80 gb hard drive, so you might want to check around before buying from DELL.