• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Eco Sol Max inks

Jim Hill

I have been reading about Roland wanting users to upgrade to their new line of inks and my question is are Eco Sol Max inks going away later this year?

I have an SP Printer that runs perfectly and I really do not want to upgrade and to be honest with you I would rather try aftermarket inks first if that is what they are going to do.

Thanks for your help.
Jim

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
No they are not. I sell a made in the USA brand and they are going to manufacture this ink.

Jim Hill

No they are not. I sell a made in the USA brand and they are going to manufacture this ink.

What is the name of the USA Brand that you offer?
My printer is considered a legacy printer and I always get a little nervous when I hear them talk about changing inks or locking people out of the service mode.

Thanks Jim

Joe House

There's no end of EcoSol inks that I've heard of. The only Roland ink that is going away that I know of is the original TR Inks later this year or early next year.