• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco-sol Max - Need Ink!

Kenny

Sorry to post here, but I'm in the middle of a large print run and showing low on Magenta. (I normally keep a full set on hand, but like a dumbass, I put it off)

If you have a Roland 220 or 440 Magenta cart and are in the DFW area, please call: 817-368-2612

Thanks...Kenny

AKWD

Oh mah gawd! They killed Kenny('s ink!).

Hope you find some ink dude. Sucks to run out when you can't get it 'til Monday. Done that with my one press. :D

synergy_jim

quick fix

in the past, if we get in a pinch, when the cart runs out we have taped the tab back in on the cart and finished the print. Roland carts almost always have 20 to 30 ml of ink left in the cart after the empty tab kicks out.

JD

Kenny

Got it! I'd like to send a BIG thanks out to Terry at Custom Signs for the help.

And JD, thanks for the tip.

synergy_jim

no problem. We used to take syringes and unload the last 30 ml of ink and inject them into the new carts. It worked.... but it was a pain...