• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edge calibration

niksagkram

As posted last week, we just bought a used Edge/GSxPlus combo. Now we are having problems cutting a batch of printed decals. Cut lines are "off", by quite a bit. While I am waiting for our tech to get more info to us, I am trying to troubleshoot the problem myself.

One suggestion the tech had was to calibrate the printer/plotter, and told me where to find the print/cut file to do this. Only problem is, the file is not where he thought it was, in his software or mine. (Omega 4.0). Anybody have any thoughts as to where it might be? Omega help says it is a .plt file in /jobs/calibrat but the folder is empty! :help

Anybody else using 4.0 that might have this problem?

Mark

niksagkram

Thanks Fred. Yes, that's where it's supposed to be, but nada! Any 4.0 users out there that can take a look and see if it's in their installed software? As Fred said it should be in C\jobs\calibrat\calibrat.plt

Thanks,

Mark

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks Fred. Yes, that's where it's supposed to be, but nada! Any 4.0 users out there that can take a look and see if it's in their installed software? As Fred said it should be in C\jobs\calibrat\calibrat.plt

Thanks,

Mark

I doubt that anyone at Gerber will object to me supplying you the file ... so it's attached.

Attachments

• CALIBRAT.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 172

niksagkram

Thanks once again Fred! And you are probably right about Gerber. Actually, Tony from Gerber saw my post and messaged me, but he's out of the office today, so this will get me going.

Once again signs101 and the people here were a huge help. :U Rock::thankyou:

Mark

niksagkram

Thanks

Once again, thanks to Fred, and also Tony from Gerber for getting the calibration file for me. :U Rock:

Mark