• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help edge fx pausing during printing

barbotte

hello first post here and new to Gerber edge (hobbyist) i did read 20 page of forum and could not find a solution here is my problem ... edged fx omega 6.5 ...stand alone dell (no internet ) with window 10 been printing small stuff for few month and now i have a 4x4 ft project and the problem is every 1 ft or so the printer stop/pause but the foil tray keep moving-rolling ..sometime it stop for 1 or 2 second most time or so long that I Actually have to pause it ( or waste the hole foil running ) tray lift up ,,,then put it back online to continue printing but when it does it make a line like its missing print . i did try the 3 colour mix or the solid one and still does it i try to change the dpi to 600 and 1200 and its worse it does every 6 to 9 inch is there something in set up that i not doing ? i put some picture so easier to understand thank for your help

Attachments

• santa fail.jpg
    santa fail.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
  • santa fail 2.jpg
    santa fail 2.jpg
    887.2 KB · Views: 18

barbotte

no internet here, direct connection to the laptop I thought about the cable too but replace it with a 4 ft one and still the same. It does sound like memory or data transfer as sometime it take a while to get it to print (it would said online on the edge but noting move sometime up to a minute before anything happen .. does it sound like the print head data cable ?? thank for your input

Last edited: