• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EFI 30F Pro

ThePrintBoss

Hi guys,
Anybody running the EFI 30F Pro flatbed and can give me some review?

CMYK speed in a quality mode?
White speed with 2 channels?

I can read in the brochure it has a roll to Floor option. How does that work?
Any feedback?

/Rasmus

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Hi guys,
Anybody running the EFI 30F Pro flatbed and can give me some review?

CMYK speed in a quality mode?
White speed with 2 channels?

I can read in the brochure it has a roll to Floor option. How does that work?
Any feedback?

/Rasmus
Why don't you get book an appointment with an EFI dealer or get a virtual demo?
If you're that serious in a printer, most people would get samples, book a demo or a virtual demo (covid or it's to far)

Rasmus

Why don't you get book an appointment with an EFI dealer or get a virtual demo?
If you're that serious in a printer, most people would get samples, book a demo or a virtual demo (covid or it's to far)
Hi,
I need the info asap. No time for demo.

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
Its just regular Flatbed Printer, I have not seen anything extraordinary, quality is alright too. The price range its on i feel there is alot better printers, which add in more value. I would recommend just to compare do see these two products Hp Latex R2000, and Stratojet Shark EFB.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Its just regular Flatbed Printer, I have not seen anything extraordinary, quality is alright too. The price range its on i feel there is alot better printers, which add in more value. I would recommend just to compare do see these two products Hp Latex R2000, and Stratojet Shark EFB.
He's probably already bought it by now if he didn't have time to demo it...