• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EFI Fiery Rip and Summa GoProduce

imonBouch19

Is anyone using Fiery Rip when printing on EFI flatbed and then cutting on Summa F-Series using GoProduce? We currently have an HP flatbed and using Onyx to rip and files and then cut them on a Summa F1612 using GoProduce. But I am looking into getting an EFI flatbed and can't find confirmation that Fiery and GoProduce can work together. Thanks in advance for any insights...

FrankW

This is a description for a workaround with Fiery XF 7.1:

The article is from 2019, could be that following 7.2 and current 7.3 supports GoProduce more directly (have to look with my dealer licence after the weekend). But this workaround should work since 7.1.

imonBouch19

This is a description for a workaround with Fiery XF 7.1:

The article is from 2019, could be that following 7.2 and current 7.3 supports GoProduce more directly (have to look with my dealer licence after the weekend). But this workaround should work since 7.1.
Thanks for the reply! Have some EFI people looking into it also.

Summa Grant

West Coast Channel Manager Summa America
imonBouch19 Yes, we just did an install and the customer was running EFI. There may have been a small bug in the efi software and I would have to check to see if it had been resolved.