• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help EFI H1625 LED water box temperature fluctuating

tk1988

LARGE FORMAT OPERATOR
I keep having a problem with my waterbox temperature fluctuating often and by huge swings, has anyone else had this issue?

AGCharlotte

yes... I've been told it could be the thermostat wires pulling out of the water box... and I've been told it's normal.

Superior_Adam

Is your pump working properly? We had a pump that would go in and out. Once the pump was replaced no more problems. We got rid of our 1625 and upgraded to the 16H and are much happier with it. I have pumps left over if you need any.

AGCharlotte

True with what Adam said... you can feel if the pump is functioning properly by touching it. Light vibration good, no vibration bad, heavy vibration means the impeller is on the way out and will be bad. Kinda wish we had waited 6 months for the 16h as it sounds much nicer, but we didn't even know about it when we got our H1625.

Superior_Adam

True with what Adam said... you can feel if the pump is functioning properly by touching it. Light vibration good, no vibration bad, heavy vibration means the impeller is on the way out and will be bad. Kinda wish we had waited 6 months for the 16h as it sounds much nicer, but we didn't even know about it when we got our H1625.
we had our 1625 for a year and had a tech out every month fixing something. They finally agreed to do a swap as the problem could never get fixed. That is when we did the upgrade. It is much nicer...faster printing and have not had any issues with it.

ZXNutt

Is your pump working properly? We had a pump that would go in and out. Once the pump was replaced no more problems. We got rid of our 1625 and upgraded to the 16H and are much happier with it. I have pumps left over if you need any.
Do you have any of those H1625 coolant pumps left? If not, do you have a part number by chance?

AGCharlotte

I order them directly from Servoflo. It's a TTS Micropump. Part # is M410K-V. (IIRC the "factory" part is a M400 pump, but they're hard to get in the US and the M410 is a superior pump, the K and the V are important, one's the fitting size and the other is the fitting orientation). You will need to splice the power in.

Last edited: