• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Elaninc

Elaninc

Cleaning the strip worked like a charm! Thank you! New issue: says to replace wiper blade. its nearly new! cleaned it...what gives?

mobilwraps

I had this on my Mutoh i found there was some ink on the back side that had gummed it up a bit. Just powered down cleaned it all up and haven't had any more issues.

tbaker

the wiper blades on a jv3 are on a timer, they're designed to be replaced after "x" many wipes, often this is too soon, but to be safe you can access the change wiper menu through the maintenance menu.

Once it's done hit enter and it resets the timer. the wiper is relatively soft rubber and is wears rather quickly. it can become scalloped in the middle ( scooped out) leaving excess ink on the bottom of the head and decreasing print quality.

MikePro

the wiper blades on a jv3 are on a timer, they're designed to be replaced after "x" many wipes, often this is too soon, but to be safe you can access the change wiper menu through the maintenance menu.

Once it's done hit enter and it resets the timer. the wiper is relatively soft rubber and is wears rather quickly. it can become scalloped in the middle ( scooped out) leaving excess ink on the bottom of the head and decreasing print quality.
:goodpost:
i change my wiper all the time and forget to reset in the menu until it reminds me to "change wiper".
function > maintenance > station > replace wiper > enter, to reset the timer.