• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help EMBROIDERY SERVICES - Variety of Physical Patches?

Hello,
Does anyone needs digitizing services or patches made? We are running a promotion and you guys might not want to miss, reasonable price, fastest turnaround of 2 to 3 hours.
Feel free to contact me here: 7738314421 or info@6t6digitizing.com
See some of the samples below:

Attachments

• CROWN LOGO.JPG
    CROWN LOGO.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Dominican.JPG
    Dominican.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Heal the world Patch.PNG
    Heal the world Patch.PNG
    207.4 KB · Views: 44
  • LIPS LOGO.JPG
    LIPS LOGO.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
When it comes to quality embroidery digitizing services, Absolute Digitizing stands out as a trusted industry leader. With years of experience and a dedicated team of skilled professionals, we pride ourselves on delivering superior results for every project. From intricate designs to complex logos, our attention to detail ensures that every stitch is perfect. Whether you need embroidery digitizing for apparel, accessories, or promotional items, you can rely on Absolute Digitizing | The Professional Embroidery Digitizers. Experience the difference with our top-notch services and elevate your embroidery projects to new heights of excellence.
Sounds like an advertisement. And you need to pay to advertise on this forum.