• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Emerging from lurking

Sabre

Hey everyone,

I registered a while ago so I could view some pictures on some threads and have been lurking ever since. I'm amazed at the artistic level and professionalism found here in the forum, no where else have I found a single meeting place with so much knowledge and experience. I'm extremely new to the business, hired by another user on the forum <Zardoz_Canada> and am very much looking forward to learning the proverbial "tricks of the trade". During my last few years of highschool, I wanted nothing more than to get into the graphic design business, and it's taken me 10 years to find an appropriate window. I unfortunately wont have much to offer the forum at this point but I'm excited to be here, and motivated to learn :)

Now that I've broken the ice, you'll probably see me a little more often on here :)