• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Empty Drain Bottle message daily Roland sg2-300

rawjahprintshop

Is there a way I can disable the "Maintenance - Empty Drain Bottle, and it does some moving and a shaken for 1:30 seconds basically every morning i hit enter on the printer to start up for the day.

I looked it up didnt see much help or maybe im typing in the wrong words in the Owners Manual, however I also dont know how much its wasting during these 1:30 time sessions. Because again, its everyday,... I do think I turned it on, one time messing with the menu, but i cant 100% confirm that.

Its been doing it since basically the first cleaning last year after maintenance ran through everything and did a head for me.

Thanks in advance if you might know!!

unclebun

Usually the way you fix that is you go through the routine of emptying the drain bottle (in the onscreen menu).

SG2, and I'd figure the VG2, SG3, VG3 , all clean WAY too often, total waste of resources. I am also lokking for a way to change the cleaning interval. On occations, my machine cleans 4 times a day.