• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Enroute Training with Dan.

synergy_jim

I just returned home from a 3 day Enroute training class in Denver. Do yourselves a favor....

1) go take a class if you have not. They have some great teachers. I consider myself a power user, and I always learn something new.

2) if you have not been to Dan Sawatzky's workshops, get there!!! He happened to be at our workshop and I have attended both of his classes at his place in Yarrow B.C.

Dan is not only a friend, but an amazing mentor. I can't say enough good things about what he has done for us here at the shop.

You are welcome....

:)

Suz

Jim,
Looks like Dan does some amazing stuff! If I can ever get away to do a workshop, he's not too far from where we are, just hours away.
Thank you for sharing.

synergy_jim

Jim,
Looks like Dan does some amazing stuff! If I can ever get away to do a workshop, he's not too far from where we are, just hours away.
Thank you for sharing.

He is an amazing sign maker and an even better human being... Get signed up for sure. You will not regret it.