• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Envision 375 Servo system error 17

Alex P

Hi to all,

Whilst my envision 375 was on I was loading up vinyl and managed to pull on the sprockets turning them, the machine then produced the system error and now I can't seem to clear it, both 1/4 turn fuses are fine at the rear of the machine and the F1 fuse on the top board but is there anything I can check, I noticed the screen with a x axis overload error when I did it, I then reset the machine and now it displays system error 17 servo fault. is there anything else I could try?

I've noticed not all LED lights are on the bottom board, the far right one (sys ok) is not illuminated.
The machine boots up, beeps as normal while showing the main screen but then beeps again showing the error.
Any advice would be great and thanks in advance.
Al.

Last edited:

Attila Nagy

this one comes with the age. loose connectors desoldered parts, check the screws next to the power supply wires.

netsol

I don't have an envision, and haven't seen one in a while.
After the first beep, does it jog one of the motors, OR DOES IT ATTEMPT TO JOG A MOTOR THAT DOESN'T TURN? possibly blow out sensors with compressed air or clean with alcohol swab? Reseat all connectors

Alex P

this one comes with the age. loose connectors desoldered parts, check the screws next to the power supply wires.
Thanks for the ideas, yes I'll remove all boards and check all wires.
After leaving for a day powered off it now seems okay?
Obviously these old machines have their own quirks.

Alex P

I don't have an envision, and haven't seen one in a while.
After the first beep, does it jog one of the motors, OR DOES IT ATTEMPT TO JOG A MOTOR THAT DOESN'T TURN? possibly blow out sensors with compressed air or clean with alcohol swab? Reseat all connectors
The motor was fine when I checked it buy connecting 12v to it.
It now seems fine after leaving powered off for a day..... But for how long??