• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help EOT / POT for ZÜND PN?

NorthControl

Hi Folks,

Unfortunatelly somebody take away some of our Zünd tools. :(

So, I just would like to ask you, have you any idea where can I buy used ones? I need EOT-3 and/or POT (1.5mm) tools.

Any solution would be interest for me.

THank you for your help,

Greg

signman315

Signmaker
This is off post, but your avatar amuses me...it's one of the test print images from ONYX rip software so it popped out at me. I've seen it too many times when working with profiles in ONYX lmao!

DerbyCitySignGuy

Hi Folks,

Unfortunatelly somebody take away some of our Zünd tools. :(

So, I just would like to ask you, have you any idea where can I buy used ones? I need EOT-3 and/or POT (1.5mm) tools.

Any solution would be interest for me.

THank you for your help,

Greg

When you say tools, do you mean like the hex drivers? Or do you mean someone took the EOT and POT off of your machine? If you just need the hex drivers, you can order a set of Bondus ball driver hex wrenches that should suffice.

NorthControl

This is off post, but your avatar amuses me...it's one of the test print images from ONYX rip software so it popped out at me. I've seen it too many times when working with profiles in ONYX lmao!

Me too! I love this girl. :) Especially when she is in perfect color.
I hope my wife doesnt read this forum... :)

So yes, she is from OnyxQualitycheck..

NorthControl

When you say tools, do you mean like the hex drivers? Or do you mean someone took the EOT and POT off of your machine? If you just need the hex drivers, you can order a set of Bondus ball driver hex wrenches that should suffice.

No, Sir! Unfortunatelly, I lost my EOT and POT inserts. We dont know who stole it, but it is missing.

So I need it buy again... You know the price is very high... :(

DerbyCitySignGuy

No, Sir! Unfortunatelly, I lost my EOT and POT inserts. We dont know who stole it, but it is missing.

So I need it buy again... You know the price is very high... :(

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. They're expensive. I think direct from Zund is your only option unless you can find them on eBay or something.