• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help eps cut contour files in VersaWorks version 6.9.1

NC Exhibit Tech

Every time I import an eps cut contour file into VersaWorks version 6.9.1 it starts to load, gets to about 5% and crashes telling me it is corrupt. At first I thought it was the file but then I loaded an older eps cut contour file that I have printed and cut several times(in and older version of VersaWorks) and it told me that file was corrupt. Any suggestions to help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Try closing and reopening Versaworks. Seems crazy but that used to happen to us and wouldn't accept new files until we closed it.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
It's your file. Save as, and take a good look at the settings, make sure nothing has changed from other files that do work. save with different file names each time you tweak something.

There could be something corrupt in the file. do you have any large artwork your not using, like artwork that is turned off? Is there lot of crazy clipping happening with duplicate layers?

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
I've had to re-save cut files (and other files) for Versa sometimes. Usually things with odd rasters embedded in them struggle. Check your colour mode; sometimes I find just switching it to and from RGB/CMYK can sometimes clear it up, as occasionally the program is saving some piece of information that it thinks is helpful to you.