• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EPS file wont Load

Fit2Win

I have a file for a repeating print that I can't get to load onto Ergosoft. It will load in WasatchTX. Is something wrong with the file that it will load in one and not the other? I can't find any fragments outside the print that may be corrupting it.

My company has switched over to Ergosoft entirely, and while I could easily just print it in Wasatch - we've streamlined everything over to the newer software.

Any help- Greatly appreciated!

Jim Doggett

I have a file for a repeating print that I can't get to load onto Ergosoft. It will load in WasatchTX. Is something wrong with the file that it will load in one and not the other? I can't find any fragments outside the print that may be corrupting it.

My company has switched over to Ergosoft entirely, and while I could easily just print it in Wasatch - we've streamlined everything over to the newer software.

Any help- Greatly appreciated!

Some EPS import filters are finicky when importing files with Tiff headers. You might try exporting the EPS without the Tiff header.

BTW, Wasatch is an amazing-good RIP, especially with half-tones. The print-quality is superb, with far greater detail in shaded areas. You may want to stay with it. I would.

FWIW

signswi

I'd run the EPS through distiller and create an x-1a or x-4 PDF but that's me, I don't know how well Wasatch handles PDF.

MikeD

PDF is most likely your best bet. Sometimes bounding boxes are interpreted differently form RIP to RIP too.