• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.eps or .ai to .jpeg batch converter

gdl357

Owner
Hi all, I have about 1000 "design" brand clipart which I purchased and asked if I could add to my website shopping cart. They said I can. Now I am stuck with the dilema of adding them to my oscommers cart. This software does not accept .eps or . ai format that they are in.

What I need to know is how to batch convert them to .jpeg so I can attach them to the cart software and create my much needed website.

Also, I saw a picture of a user here call "something low" lol that put skulls at the lower half of a trailer and pickup truck. What clipart package is that found in?

thx

sullosau

doesnt paint shop pro do that too, sure ive used it for batch processing in the past when I converted from something to something.

alanzhao

Using Photoshop, only EPS file works well

1) Create a new Action basically includes resizing and saving the image in your desire format
2) Using Batch tool, convert them with the new Action.