• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

epson 3880 no inkflow

Szilard

Hi everyone, maybe someone here can help me fix my printer,
So from night to another day my white slowly slowly stop printing, first time i tought is printhead died on me (before night before i turn off the printer i got 100% nozzle check) but then i check my inklines and i see i dont have inkflow in 1 of my white ink line, so first time i tried to do a power clean , not helps, after i cleaned my capping station and the tubes with cleaning solution maybe was blocked, everything fine , put back , powerclean , the problem was not solve, okay , then i take out the damper unit and i tried to pull ink from damper maybe i have air in lines, not coming , so i take out the damper the inklines everything washed out with hot water i put back inkcharge but that 1 line with white ink not doing nothing, after i see in half line i have ink in another half nothing so i changed the dampers and the cartridges today, but i have the same problem... any idea what can i do?