• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson 80600 2-Pass Profle

TSG UK

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas.

I have been asked by my production manager to see if we can source a 2-Pass High Speed profile for banner printing for use on one of our Epson 80600s.

We are using Onyx version 21.1

Reason is, we sometimes have last minute requirement for banners which would usually got through our UV printers but when they are busy we see a bottle-neck.

As the banners printed would be for distance viewing, a 2 pass would be absolutely fine as even a 4-pass on 360 x 720 looks solid on our 80600s.

I've looked through the Epson Dashboard but can't find any 2-pass on there.

Hopefully someone out there can help?

Rohit Prasad

WWW.COMPASSCOLOR.COM
2 Pass is there.
Hit edit quicksets, set print at 4 pass and then Click print options above.
2 pass will show up as one of the options.

TSG UK

2 Pass is there.
Hit edit quicksets, set print at 4 pass and then Click print options above.
2 pass will show up as one of the options.
Hi Rohit,

I've got to this menu (please see attached) but only options for this banner profile (as all the other ones I've downloaded from Epson Dashboard) is 4-pass at minimum.

What am I missing?

Screenshot 2023-12-20 075021.jpg

greysquirrel

you may need to use another profile that has 2 pass as an option. They may not have allowed for 2 pass because the quality would be unacceptable.