• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson 9900

ProColorGraphics

I am about to pull the trigger on a new Epson 9900. I am just wondering if anyone has one of these and what they think of it.

Thanks.

noregrets

I have a 9880 and hate the thing, so when I upgraded went down the Canon road - check out HP and Canon and do your own comparison to see what you think

wes70

I have heard that epsons tend to clog. I have a HP z2100 for over 3 years with no issues. Only had to replace one printhead during this time, which is user replaceable... very user friendly!

ProColorGraphics

Interesting. Thank you for your info. I figured it would be a good idea to get some feedback before I bought one. I do like how the HP heads are user replaceable. I would love to find a 60" 5500 UV with postscript.

spectracolor

I bought Epson 9600 when it first came out and it still prints like day one. No clogging issues at all. No parts replaced other than maintenance tanks and inks.

noregrets

Canon ipf9100

Is a 60" Machine, I have one and cant fault it - also has the user replacable print heads - I have had it for nearly a year now, and havent had to replace yet.....

I have also heard good things about the HP. I am printing on my Epson as we speak (first time in a while) and all I can say is now I know again why I purchased the Canon....