• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson DX5 printhead bottom plate

MikeD

Any body have an extra, maybe from an old damaged print head? I'm looking to buy one, but Mimaki would rather we pay for an entire print head instead of a little metal clip. I need one for a JV33. Could run without it, but one headstrike and the head is dead for good. Also, without it there may be some serious static issues.
I know it's not a common item to have laying around the shop, but does anyone know a good place to get one?
Thanks very much!
Miked

b6hs

Sign
Any body have an extra, maybe from an old damaged print head? I'm looking to buy one, but Mimaki would rather we pay for an entire print head instead of a little metal clip. I need one for a JV33. Could run without it, but one headstrike and the head is dead for good. Also, without it there may be some serious static issues.
I know it's not a common item to have laying around the shop, but does anyone know a good place to get one?
Thanks very much!
Miked

Have you find one?