• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Edge Print pro RIP can generate Summa F regmarks?

Peter Brady

Hello,
Is there anyone who uses Epson Edge print rip with summa F and managed to adjust/add or found a workaround to generate summa F circle marks on tile jobs within Epson Edge print RIP?
We have few epson machines and its kinda time consuming to layout the tiles semi manual prior exporting to pdf and importing into the rip software.
I know Onyx its capable, but i was wondering if you have found any solution for a similar outcome with Epson Edge Print RIP

Thanks

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Make them manually before importing the file or change to a different RIP. That's about all your choices there.

ikarasu

Hello,
Is there anyone who uses Epson Edge print rip with summa F and managed to adjust/add or found a workaround to generate summa F circle marks on tile jobs within Epson Edge print RIP?
We have few epson machines and its kinda time consuming to layout the tiles semi manual prior exporting to pdf and importing into the rip software.
I know Onyx its capable, but i was wondering if you have found any solution for a similar outcome with Epson Edge Print RIP

Thanks
I could be wrong but I don't think Epson does print and cut.

If you use illustrator... For $25 this program will auto nest for you, takes seconds.

Peter Brady

I could be wrong but I don't think Epson does print and cut.

If you use illustrator... For $25 this program will auto nest for you, takes seconds.

I will take a look, thank you,
What I need is to automatically split a huge artwork in multiple overlapping sheets , applying cutting marks, and crop images on each sheet upon exporting, not only clip mask them. And this should be done by inputting all the data into a panel.
I have struggled a bit with some actions and small scripts, ( i dont know scripting) and managed to get to about 70% of what i need, but still not there yet for a fully automated sheets export.

unmateria

Hi :) im not sure since i dont use it for vinyl cutting, but I think e-cut for coreldraw (and i think illustrator too) can do it. They have a test version and is very cheap (i use it a lot for other tools it has)