• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson gs6000 acting like a ....

Sashatronics

Ok, so what I understand for every media there is a different approach. I have this media customer brought to me print on, I tried many many different profiles on onyx 10, but still can't get it 100% on. Ether there is strokes, lines or not enoughth color. Just disappointed. Any way to hire someone to get some to profile, and teach more about this awesome machine?

Dice

Epson is pretty much fire and forget, almost no issues.

Most likely the material your customer brought in is very poor quality or is not Solvent Printable.

Sashatronics

I found profile by 3m and it's about 80% right.

I have no idea what is this material, they don't know, but for sure it is for solvent printers..

Now I just need to learn how to do profiles and I am set))

OldPaint

why are they so set on their material??? snd why you wasting your time.........when you have material that will work??

parrott

I have no idea what is this material, they don't know, but for sure it is for solvent printers..

If your supplier doesn't even know what the material is, I sure as hell wouldn't put it on my printer. Stick with a reputable manufacturer and you should be ok. Like Dice says, "fire and forget".