• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson GS6000 Recycling & Ink Program

JasonMeisnerSTS

Good Afternoon Everyone,

For the shops still running these GS6000's, I would be happy to buy back your empties and recycle them versus throwing them out. In addition, we offer a great OEM replacement product if you are looking to cut down on your consumable costs. Please contact me directly for more details on recycling or purchasing inks.

KURT808

Good Afternoon Everyone,

For the shops still running these GS6000's, I would be happy to buy back your empties and recycle them versus throwing them out. In addition, we offer a great OEM replacement product if you are looking to cut down on your consumable costs. Please contact me directly for more details on recycling or purchasing inks.

I have some I might be getting rid of, but what do you pay for them and do you know of anyone looking for parts off an older machine we are trying to sell or dispose of if we cannot find a seller? Not sure if it's even worth it as they would be coming from Hawaii, but the USPS flat rate boxes are a good cheap way to chip out. We have some cleaning cartridges as well. Suggestions would be great! Mahalo!

JasonMeisnerSTS

Hey Kurt, your location does make things a little trickier as bringing into the mainland can be pricey. How many empties are we talking about approximately? What old machine are you trying to sell parts or the printer for as well? Let me know if I can help you on the ink itself; I can make the numbers attractive enough to still be significantly less expensive than OEM ink.