• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Epson s60600 banding/missing nozzle

unmateria

Zoom image on the yellow, upper side...
Dont worry, that is dirt deflections. Replace wiper, make a clean, if nothing changes, make a full cleaning with Epson cleaning líquids. Thats typical with some aftermarket inks or very old inks (2 years+) or demo machines. It will dissapear justo cleaning with it solvent (if you bought aftermarket inks, buy the same cleaning líquid for that inks) or just keep it printing unidir or more passes for some days, it will dissapear

I will send serial numbers to you tomorrow. Can you give me some information if is possible to set on Epson just to print with the left side of the head. On Mimaki where I worked before, I regularly soaked the head. The menu in maintenance has the option to move the head, fill it with cleaning liquid and soak it for some time. In 4 years, I didn't have one problem regarding printing. I tried to find something similar to Epson and couldn't find anything on the menu. Is it OK if I buy some fine cloth and soak that in the Epson cleaning liquid and put it on the yellow channel to see if that can clear up my problem with yellow. Any advice will be helpfull.
there is a menu in the control panel that allow to print on one head, it is called head mode.....shouldn't be too hard to find. It's in one of the top setup menus, or it will be in the users manual, I am in the field and cannot look up now

tudouqiezi

I also encountered the same problem, 4pass, 6pass in some colors appear stripes are not available state, switch to 8pass looks much better, but the printing speed is much lower