• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Epson S60600L Print Nossle Not Working

Rdhillo1

I was trying to print out a past job and noticed that my blues were not clost to what I had before. I figured out that it was because an entire nozzle isnt working for cyan on print head 2.

Any idea how this can be fixed without replacing the nozzle. Ive done a manual cleaning and several head and nozzle cleanings.

any suggestions would be greatly appriciated

Attachments

• image0 (33).jpeg
    image0 (33).jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 202

swordguy3222

Not much you can do besides replacing the head. You can switch to 1 head mode and only print with head one. It'll be slower printing, but you'll be able to print until you decide to replace the head.

Rdhillo1

Not much you can do besides replacing the head. You can switch to 1 head mode and only print with head one. It'll be slower printing, but you'll be able to print until you decide to replace the head.
Thanks for the response. I talked to epson and thankfully they will replace it under the warranty. Do you know what could have caused this? I didint have anything happen just been printing regularly

swordguy3222

Thanks for the response. I talked to epson and thankfully they will replace it under the warranty. Do you know what could have caused this? I didint have anything happen just been printing regularly
It can be as simple as a short in the cable to knock out a part of the head, but that normally would affect more then one color. Could just be a faulty print head and it finally failed. One thing to do is make sure your machine is running off a UPS, so if theres a power surge, even a little one, it'll help protect your stuff.