• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S60600L

pepford

Hello

My Epson S60600L runs on a bulk in system. Most of the time it makes me change the ink bag there is still ink inside. There must be a good 200ml + left in them. Called Epson they upgraded my firmware but it did not help. Anyone having similar issues with this type of printer?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Does it give the low ink warning or does it actually stop and won't print without changing the bag?

Our S80600 can go for a very long time on "Low" so we just keep printing until it completely stops and asks for a new tank. I reckon there's easily 150mL in the tank when it claims to be low.

pepford

It says not enough ink to perform a cleaning. Before even if I pressed NO to clean and continue printing it would not. Yes to cleaning was my only option. I did notice today when I pressed NO to cleaning it did continue printing. Maybe my firmware upgrade did fix this.