• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S80600 - $14k obo

airborneassault

Epson S80600 w/ 10 color ink setup. Includes your choice of Wasatch or Ergosoft RIP as well as additional maintenance cartridge and 11 additional ink cartridges. Asking 14k obo.

Attachments

• IMG_5259.JPG
    IMG_5259.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,047

airborneassault

Purchased as backup to my latex for a large project. It has right at 5,300sqft through it, used to fill in on my other projects while the latex was tied up on another contract project. No real demand for 2 printers and a 2nd latex makes more sense for redundancy in my situation. Initially thought white and silver would be useful but with my current customer base I have no need for it and I'm not willing to start pushing those applications so I've never activated the white/ms ink channel it has just had cleaning solution installed. As of now I run something on it daily just to keep the ink circulating and heads fresh.