• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S80600 "Resetting Printer"

jfiscus

Rap Master
We removed all but 1 of the switches/hubs between the RIPs and the printers and it seems to have solved this problem for us here.

Hameed

I am having very similar ploblems, the plotter was connected through the network and working fine but now it is connected using USB connection it cannot complete ANY print without cutting off.

yannb

We removed all but 1 of the switches/hubs between the RIPs and the printers and it seems to have solved this problem for us here.
Hi, I’ve installed about 20 of these printer in the last year or so. All of them use network connections. Only one customer complained about this ‘resetting printer’ issue. The problem was caused by a faulty UTP cable between two network switches.

klingsdesigns

I have one banner profile cant remember which on and on the 6 pass only I believe it will cancel mid print. Its only that one profile happens so randomly.